Yumpro BioActiv Plus is developed for serious digestive upsets and ongoing digestive challenges, Yumpro BioActiv Plus provides a veterinary strength complex of prebiotics and beneficial probiotic bacteria, coupled with intestine supporting active ingredients that may help to restore your dog’s digestive health as quickly as possible. Yumpro BioActiv Plus can be mixed with your dog’s food or powder can also be mixed with 10-15ml of warm tap water to form a paste which can be fed directly into the dog’s mouth.
Key Benefits may include:
- Restores the natural balance of gut bacteria
- Binds bacteria, viruses and toxins
- Supports the intestinal barrier
- Encourages healthy digestion
- Each sachet contains 1 billion probiotic Enterococcus faecium E1707 - an EU registered strain of probiotic bacteria approved for dogs to restore and stabilise the natural balance of gut bacteria.
- Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) are prebiotics that may block bad bacteria in the gut and feed the beneficial bacteria that may help to maintain digestive health
- High strength prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) may be beneficial to encourage the production of buyrate (a short chain fatty acid). THis is the preferred energy source for the cells which line the large intestine and helps to support the intestinal barrier.
- High purity Beta glucans provide a feed source for good bacteria to support the intestinal immune system.
- Montmorillonite binds bad bacteria and toxins within the digestive system and may be up to 20 times more effective than other clays such as Kaolin.
- Threonine, an essential amino acids, helps the cells in the intestine to produce the protective mucin lining often lost in digestive upsets.
- Linseed meal, a lignan-rich source of fibre and anti-oxidants that may support normal digestive function.