Advance Adult Dog Food Lamb & Rice
Advance Adult Dog Food Lamb & Rice is a premium food formulatted for the special skin and hair care of adult dogs.
How it works
This food contains balanced nutrients and proteins and provides a great source of energy. Biotin and zinc are benficial to keep healthy skin and strong hair. It contains no egg, soya or wheat gluten which are frequently associated with food sensitivity. With 15% lamb and 15% rice as main ingredients, which are easy to digest, this recipe helps to maintain the digestive function. Special minerals prevents from tartar and keeps a fresh breath.
- Natural proteins that help maintain intestinal health
- Helps delay cellular aging together with vitamins
- Promotes healthy skin and strong hair
- Lamb and rice - Excellent sources of highly digestible carbohydrates for optimum digestion
- Contains no egg, soya or wheat gluten
- Provides the optimum level of proteins to develop strong muscles and an athletic build
- Pyrophosphates - Special minerals that help prevent the formation of tartar and promote fresh breath.
When to use it
Advance Adult Dog Food Lamb & Rice incorporates essential nutrients to help the muscles, improving the overall condition of your dog. The formula is suitable for all breeds in adult stage.
Lamb (15%), Rice (15%), Dehydrated poultry protein, Maize, Gluten maize flour, Animal fat, Hydrolysed animal protein, Dehydrated pork protein, Beetroot pulp, Yeast, Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Plasma proteins, Ponocalcium phosphate, Tetrasodium diphosphate, Salt, Calcium carbonatenatural polyphenols.
Vitamina A 27000IU, Vitamin D3 1800 IU, Vitamin E 670 mg, Vitamin C 500 mg, Biotin 0,24 mg, Taurine 1200 mg, Ferric sulphate monohydrate 260 mg (Fe: 85 mg), Iron Sulphate, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 34 mg, Managanese (Manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 124 mg, Zinc (sulphate, monohydrate) 470 mg, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 1,9 mg (I: 1, 14mg), Selenium (sodium selenite) 0,24 mg.
Protein 28.0%, Fat content 18,0%, Gross fibres 2,0%, Inorganic matter 3%, Calcium 1,2%, Phosphorus 0,9%, Metabolizable energy 3640 kcal/kg.
Recommended quantity (grams/day):
|Activity of the dog Adult weight (kg)||1-5||5-10||10-20||20-30||30-50|
|Grams per day|
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.