Aktivait is the first nutraceutical food supplement for dogs and cats to combine all the nutrients necessary that may help in sustaining optimum brain function during the ageing process.
Old age has a significant effect on brain function. In dogs, this can result in disorientation, loss of house training, irregular sleep patterns and reduced interaction.
Each capsule contains DHA/EPA 35mg, L-carnitine 13.5mg,Vitamin C 20mg, N-acetyl cysteine 20mg, Alpha lipoic acid 10mg, Vitamin E 10mg, Acetyl l-carnitine 5mg, Co Enzyme Q10 1mg, Phosphotidylserine 1mg.
Dogs less than 20kg - 1 capsule per day
Dogs 20kg and over - 2 capsules per day
Capsules can be opened and mixed with food or given whole
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
SAVED OUR SPRINGERS ANXIETYOur 12 year old springer started having frightening signs of anxiety, often occuring at night time, the vet said it was dementia , she suggested aktivait . We started him off with one a day as he weighs 20kg, this was ok for a few months, then he started to have his anxiety attacks again. We now give him one in the morning and one at night, he has improved tremendously . His life has been transformed, and ours...
Life saver!My whippet collie cross Whippie Poppy has been on Aktivate for almost a year. Sadly she developed canine cognitive distinction & doggie dementia with a complete mental breakdown it was triggered by fireworks and made worse by the clock change. She became terrified of everything including me. She was to scared to go outside if it was dark. She cried and whimpered all day and night. Eventually found a vet whos speciality is neurology. We started an Aktivat x2 daily and xanax for a very short time. Very happy to say she is now just on 1 Aktivate a day and she is back to her funny happy self. Still has the odd absences where I can tell she has forgotten where she is but this wonderful medication has latterly saved her life.
BrilliantCan't tell you how great these capusuls are
SatisfiedMy dog is 10 years old rough-haired Ditch Shepherd who lost his right back leg due do bone cancer 3 years ago. This summer he started to look a bit tired and felt himself not so good. And I was suggested to give him Aktivait Capsules. After 2 weeks he started to look better and now he is full of energy and power! Amazing! So I suggest those capsules to every old dog owner to give the dog back his energy and full life.
DeliveryI have used Pet supermarket for a number of years and find them very efficient and a speedy delivery service