Please be aware that this medicine can only be supplied for a maximum of one year treatment per animal.
Cazitel Cat is a broad spectrum wormer tablet containing 230 mg pyrantel embonate and 20 mg praziquantel, that helps treat against roundworms and tapeworms.
- To treat roundworms and tapeworms
- Can be given directly or hidden in food
- 1 tablet / 4kg bodyweight
- Tablets can be halved to aid more accurate dosing
- Can be given to kittens from 6 weeks of age
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.
Ingredients: A white to off-white, grilled-meat flavoured, film-coated tablet containing 230 mg pyrantel embonate and 20 mg praziquantel.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
CazitelOk if your cat can stomach them, mine vomited and had diarrhoea after taking it