CleanAural (Formerly Leo) Ear Cleaner for Dogs
Cleanaural is a specially formulated solution for the routine cleaning and removal of ear wax and debris from dog’s ears.
CleanAural is an extremley effective ear cleaner for regular use in acute, recurrent and chronic otitis externa. CleanAural wont compromise antimicrobial activity when used with Canaural.
1. Holding your pet’s head firmly, gently pull the ear flap up to open the ear canal.
2. Carefully insert the nozzle into the upper part of the ear canal. Ensure there is a gap between the nozzle and the ear canal before gently squeezing a liberal amount of solution into the ear.
3. Massage the ear canal gently but thoroughly, working from the base upwards.
4. Allow your pet to shake excess solution from the ear, then gently wipe away loosened wax and debris around the top of the ear, with cotton wool or similar. Do not poke anything down the ear canal – particularly cotton buds – as this may cause damage.
5. Inspect the ear, and repeat if necessary.
6. Clean the other ear.
Always seek a veterinary surgeons advice if the dog’s ear is painful or if the production of wax has increased. Do not use if you suspect perforation of the eardrum.
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Clear Aural cleaner for dogsvery pleased with this item for my labrador
Clear Aural cleaner for dogsvery pleased with this ear cleaner for my labrador l use it most days
Clear Aural cleaner for dogsl am very pleased with is item for my dog
Ear cleanerUse it for my 2 spaniels they are always getting ear trouble saves a trip to vets
great itemI always use clearAural ear cleaner on my springer spaniel as he has a lot of trouble with his ears. Its great because you can use it every day its gentle. The price is excellent as the vets charge loads more for a similar thing