CleanAural (Formerly Leo) Ear Cleaner for Dogs
Cleanaural is a specially formulated solution for the routine cleaning and removal of ear wax and debris from dog’s ears.
CleanAural is an extremley effective ear cleaner for regular use in acute, recurrent and chronic otitis externa. CleanAural wont compromise antimicrobial activity when used with Canaural.
1. Holding your pet’s head firmly, gently pull the ear flap up to open the ear canal.
2. Carefully insert the nozzle into the upper part of the ear canal. Ensure there is a gap between the nozzle and the ear canal before gently squeezing a liberal amount of solution into the ear.
3. Massage the ear canal gently but thoroughly, working from the base upwards.
4. Allow your pet to shake excess solution from the ear, then gently wipe away loosened wax and debris around the top of the ear, with cotton wool or similar. Do not poke anything down the ear canal – particularly cotton buds – as this may cause damage.
5. Inspect the ear, and repeat if necessary.
6. Clean the other ear.
Always seek a veterinary surgeons advice if the dog’s ear is painful or if the production of wax has increased. Do not use if you suspect perforation of the eardrum.
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best for cocker spanielMillie always had problems with infections but since using CleanAural touch wood not had to visit Vets nearly so often
Good productExcellent for cleaning the ears of my border terrier.
Excellent productI keep my border terrier ears clean and I need a good cleaner this is one of the best
shih-chon.puppy,s.i like to keep my 4 dogs ears clean,this is the best one i have used ,and i have tried many
Clear Aural cleaner for dogsvery pleased with this item for my labrador