Dorwest Glucosamine & Chondroitin tablets for dogs contain specifically chosen glucosamine as it is more concentrated and more efficiently absorbed by dogs. Healthy animals produce sufficient glucosamine to keep their cartilage healthy, but in older animals where wear and tear is causing signs of degeneration, or following injury or damage they often require a little more to keep their joints mobile. This supplement provides the building blocks to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans in the joint cartilage and the synovial membrane which produces the fluid lubricating the joints.
The supplement also includes chondroitin which has an additive effect, helping to maintain flexibility and mobility.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin tablets to help ease joint problems in dogs
- Enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans
- Essential for rebuilding joint cartilage and increasing synovial fluid to lubricate the joints
- Chondroitin works synergistically with glucosamine to provide support and increase mobility
- Both ingredients are from sustainable sources
- Can be used with Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets and Green Releaf Tablets.
Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL 400mg, Chondroitin suplhate 200mg (Marine sourced)
Administration: Small dogs & cats 1 tablet, Medium dogs 2 tablets, Large dogs 3 tablets, Giant breeds 4 tablets - reducing to half this amount after one month
- Can be uses during pregnancy?: Yes
- Can be used during lactation?: Yes
- Interactions: Can be given in conjuntion with any medication
- Product Finishing: Film Coated
- Always read the label
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
ExcellentMy dog was running again within three days after weeks of limping.
Keeps her moving.Great product, keeps my old basset moving as she seems more comfortable .
ExcellentBrilliant results. Noticed the difference within a few days.