Drontal Dog Tasty Bone Tablet
**PRICE SHOWN FOR 1 TABLET ONLY**
**Please note this product replaces Drontal Plus Flavour Dog Worming Tablets**
NEW Drontal Dog Tasty Bone Worming Tablets are for the control of gastrointestinal tapeworms and roundworms including mature forms of the Hookworm and Whipworm in dogs and puppies. The smart bone shape design makes them more engaging to your dog compared with ordinary tablets.
Drontal Plus Flavour Bone Shaped Worming Tablet contains 50mg Praziquantel, 144mg Pyrantel Embonate and 150mg Febantel. One tablet per 10kg bodyweight every 3 months.
- Kills every type of intestinal worm commonly found in dogs.
- For routine worming – simple single dose.
- Can be given with or without food.
- Contains praziquantel , the only Tapeworm treatment ingredient allowed for the Pet Travel Scheme (PETS) certification
Puppies and small dogs
2-5kg body weight = ½ tablet
>5-10kg body weight = 1 tablet
Dosage Guide: Medium dogs
>10-15kg body weight = 1½ tablets
>15-20kg body weight = 2 tablets
>20-25kg body weight = 2½ tablets
>25-30kg body weight = 3 tablets
Dosage Guide: Large dogs
>30 - 35kg body weight = 3 ½ tablets
>35 - 40kg body weight = 4 tablets
**This product cannot be purchased outside of the UK**
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.
Body weight (kg)
For each additional 5 kg body weight, administer an additional half tablet.
- The tablets can be administered with or without food.
- Tablets should be given as a single administration.
- The advice of a veterinarian should be sought regarding the need for and frequency of repeat treatment.
- Not for use in dogs weighing less than 2 kg.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Drontal worming pillsAmazing price for above. Much cheaper than the vets. Buying them from Pet Supermarket for years and always recommend this website to my friends with animals.
Drontal wormerGreat product, readily accepted, and does the job
Quick serviceAlways used Drontal, but even the “tasty” tablets don’t go down well with my dog. Cream cheese does the trick. Price seems to be rising.
DrontalAdministered and no problems - so far. Dog very lively.
Excellent productI've always used Drontal worming tablets for my dogs, and they've had no problems, even the poor little rescue girl who'd been ill used by a puppy farmer and came to us with hook worm. Mix them in with dinner and down they go!