Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet Restricted Calorie
Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet Restricted Calorie is intended to help overweight and obese dogs lose weight. These diets are formulated to help nutritionally manage weight issues and related joint/mobility issues that often occur. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
- L-Carnitine - facilitates the oxidation of fat.
- Increased protein vs. previous formula - helps maintain muscle mass.
- High-quality animal based protein and low fat - helps reduce caloric intake and helps promote a healthy body composition.
- Special carbohydrate blend* - barley/sorghum helps optimise blood glucose and insulin response.
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate* - provide the building blocks for cartilage to support joint health.
- Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level.
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system.
- Beet pulp - a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharies) - prebiotics which aid in GI health and have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain the balance between beneficial and potentially pathogenic bacteria.
- DentalCare System - to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime.
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog.
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Canine Restricted Calorie Dry - Maize grits, Dried Chicken and Turkey, maize, sorghum, barley, dried beet pulp, chicken digest, fish meal, dried whole egg, animal fat, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, linseed, glucosamine (475mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (45mg/kg)Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Canine Restricted Calorie Cans- Chicken, white fish, chicken liver, rice, maize grits,
chicken byproducts, beef by-products, fish meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, linseed, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, sodium chloride
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Very satisfiedVery pleased with everything I have ordered and would recommend Pet Supermarket to anyone.
eukanuba veterinary restricted calorie dog foodMy dog has only recently started this food and as I have taken time to mix it gradually in with his other food it is a bit early to see if he has lost any weight yet. He does like the food and eats it all up which is good as he can be fussy. The other thing I like about this food is that there is not a lot of poo. When he was on a Purina veterinary diet food he seemed to poo all day. I also like the fact that there is stuff added to help keep the teeth clean. So far so good.
Happy Owner-Happy DogI have bought from Pet Supermarket before and am always pleased with the service I receive. Products are always good value and are delivered well packaged and in good time.
I am delighted with the service I received I would recommend to anyoneProducts I buy are very good and I have yet to find any cheaper