Eukanuba Puppy Veterinary Diet Intestinal
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal is formulated to help support the veterinary management of your puppy's gastro-intestinal issues such as vomiting and/or diarrhoea as well as for recovery issues (such as after routine surgery). Using special fibres and a highly digestible recipe it supports the function of the digestive tract without compromising your puppy's overall health and well-being. Helping to support the normal digestive process and bacterial balance, maintains normal intestinal bacterial balance, normal healthy intestinal cells and promotes normal stool consistency.
- Highly digestible ingredients – for easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake
- Low fat level – helps support the regulation of lipid (fat) metabolism and digestive stress on the gastrointestinal system
- Beet pulp – a special fibre that produces an energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fibre fructooligosaccharides (FOS), to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- MOS (mannanoligosaccharides) – helps support the natural balance of the intestinal microflora, important for nutrient absorption
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, fish ingredients – helps to maintain the gastrointestinal tracts health
- Dry and canned Dog and Cat formulas can be fed separately or mixed– to help maximise acceptance if the appetite is low
- Immune Health: Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defences
- Dental Health; polyphosphate (special minerals) help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
- Skin and Coat Health; Targeted omega-6:omega-3 fatty acid ratio – to support a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Whole Body Health; High quality animal-based protein – supports a healthy recovery and managing overall health and well-being.
When to use it:
Many puppies can experience digestive issues. When the stomach and intestine are not functioning properly they may not be able to extract and digest needed nutrients. You may see: loose or soft stools (diarrhoea), mucous or blood in the stool, flatulence, weight-loss if the problem has gone on for a while, vomiting. Your veterinary team are the best people to help manage and advise you on your pet's condition.
Recommended quantity/day (dry food):
|Dog weight (kg)||Grams/day|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Our new cocker spaniel puppy got to over four months with no let up in his diarrhoea. Eventually our vet put him on this food and within a few days the diarrhoea was cleared up - marvellous!
This food has really helped my standard poodle puppy, whos`s been very ill with a bacterial and parasite infection. Would recomment it
Recently i brought a standard poodle, unfortunately she was very poorly from the word go. She had a Gardia parasite infection, also a nasty bacterial infection. It was so bad she was on intravenous fluids for several days on 2 occasions. Well she`s had appropriate medications from the vet, but her motions were still extremely loose dispite this. By chance i found the Eukanuba Intestinal formula, and WOW! what a huge improvement! After one day on it she was passing normal stools. Thank goodness for Eukanuba!