Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal Dry Dog Food
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal is formulated to help support the veterinary management of your pet's gastro-intestinal issues such as vomiting and/or diarrhoea as well as for recovery issues (such as after routine surgery). Using special fibres and a highly digestible recipe it supports the function of the digestive tract without compromising your pet's overall health and well-being. Helping to support the normal digestive process and bacterial balance, maintains normal intestinal bacterial balance, maintains normal healthy intestinal cells and promotes normal stool consistency.
- Highly digestible ingredients – for easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake Low fat level – helps support the regulation of lipid (fat) metabolism and digestive stress on the gastrointestinal system
- Beet pulp – a special fibre that produces an energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fibre fructooligosaccharides (FOS), to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- MOS (mannanoligosaccharides) – helps support the natural balance of the intestinal microflora, important for nutrient absorption Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, fish ingredients – helps to maintain the gastrointestinal tracts health
- Dry and canned Dog and Cat formulas can be fed separately or mixed– to help maximise acceptance if the appetite is low Immune Health: Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defences
- Dental Health; polyphosphate (special minerals) help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
- Skin and Coat Health; Targeted omega-6:omega-3 fatty acid ratio – to support a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Whole Body Health; High quality animal-based protein – supports a healthy recovery and managing overall health and well-being.
When to use it:
Many dogs and cats, at any age, can experience digestive issues. When the stomach and intestine are not functioning properly they may not be able to extract and digest needed nutrients. You may see: loose or soft stools (diarrhoea), mucous or blood in the stool, flatulence, weight-loss if the problem has gone on for a while, vomiting. Your veterinary team are the best people to help manage and advise you on your pet's condition.
Recommended quantity/day (dry food):
|Dog weight (kg)||Grams/day|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Thumbs upHe's a fussy eater and wouldn't touch big bite biscuits being a jack Russell he was on steroids when I introduced this food so lapped it up with wet food to my surprise..it's helped with his intestinal problems for over a month things improved but he stopped eating it for a few days and it flared up again..so back on steroids and back to eating the biscuits.. because of appetite Vets think it's a leak in the intestinal tract causing the flare up..so the ingredients while he on the eukanuba does help.
Eukanuba Intestinal Dog FoodMy 10 year old Dalmatian has had stomach upsets in the last year. He is now much better as I changed his food to Eukanuba Intestinal a few months ago. My Vet said to keep him on this food. It definitely has settled his sensitive stomach. I am glad I did my research.
Good work!!Fast delivery. I couldn't find this product anywhere else. Great job MedicAnimal!
Eukanuba Dog Veterinary Diet IntestinalI found an unbeatable offer for this product which is the only one which keeps my dog's tummy settled. Delivery was swift and the entire ordering process simple. I now find I have credit points for my next purchase. I will certainly shop with medicanimal.com in future. One happy dog and a happy owner.
Eukanuba IntestinalGreat food for an elderly dog who had tummy problems. This food has helped immensely.