Frontline Spot On for Dogs
Within 24 hours of landing on your pet, fleas are killed and the treatment last for up to one month. Frontline Spot-On Dog can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 2kg.
- Elimination of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persists for 4 weeks.
- Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity), larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for 6 weeks after application.
- Elimination of ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus). The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 2 weeks against ticks (based on experimental data).
- Elimination of biting lice (Felicola subrostratus).
- 48 hours after application pets can swim or be bathed as normal.
Can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the spot-on pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin, preferably at two spots, one at the base of the skull and a second 2-3cm's further back.
Please click here for flea accessories
Please note: for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland, this product can be only supplied on a veterinary prescription.
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.
|Weight kg||1 pipette of ml|
|For dogs over 60kg bodyweight, use two pipettes of 2.68ml.|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
A great productAlways do the job so very happy with my purchase.
Frontline for DogsI always buy Frontline for my 3 dogs. I give them Frontline every 2 months.
FRONTLINEWork good for our LITTLE SIMBA. Thank
FrontlineWorks a treat on our two jacks. Service and price very competitive- thumbs up.
Frontline + worming tabletsGood price , Good service especially when free post packing. Will recomend