Harringtons Just 6 Adult Dry Dog Food - Lamb & Vegetables
Containing Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs. Added slow-baked kibbles make it irresistibly tasty and crunchy and use only the finest freshly prepared lamb, blended with farm grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients. This complete dry pet food is suitable for all dogs aged 8 weeks and above. Harrington's provides the conventional benefits associated with pet foods, to help keep your dog naturally happy and healthy.
Composition: Lamb (35%, 50.3% Freshly Prepared Lamb in the Slow Baked Kibble 10.1% in overall blend, 24.9% Lamb Meal), Vegetables (35%, 21% dried sweet potato, 14% dried pea), Potato (21% dried potato), Salmon Oil (4%) Vegetable Jus (2.4%), Vitamin and Mineral supplement. Slow Baked Kibble 20% of blended diet. Technological Additives: Antioxidants - Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin.; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 16,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,600 iu, Vitamin E 500 mg, Manganese (as Manganous Oxide) 96.7 mg, Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 40 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 34.9mg, Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 30 mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2.1 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.13 mg, Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060, Selenised Yeast Inactivated) 0.017 mg. Analytical Constituents: Protein 23%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Oils and Fats 8.9%, Crude Ash 7.8%, Moisture Not stated Feeding Guide: How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often (2 to 3 times a day) and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great for puppies with sensitive tummiesOur 5 month cavapoo has has diarrhea or loose stools ever since we got him home. After eliminating with the vet that there was nothing sinister going on, we tried sooo many different brands of puppy food to no avail. Whatever we fed him (phased in) never sorted the issue. We tried very high end brands...still no good...I was getting very distressed and worried that he wasn't getting the right nutrients etc. Plus it was impacting what we could do with him and where we could take him. Then I saw that this had just 6 ingredients in...and I went for the lamb as I suspected chicken may not suit him. Well we are 10 days in and it's been a revelation. About 3 days ago we turned a corner..a whole day with no runny stools...we've also stopped feeding him 3 times a day and have dropped to his daily allowance over 2 meals. So now we are having 3 to 4 sausage stools. We would have 7 to 10 pops before.... I hope it continues and cant rate it highly enough...oh and he really enjoys it ....