Hill's Ideal Balance Puppy
Hill`s Ideal Balance Puppy with Fresh Chicken & Brown Rice is a complete dry food designed to meet the needs of puppies up to 1 year old.
This Ideal Balance formula is perfectly balanced nutrition, made with natural ingredients providing optimum level of nutrition for your puppy. 13% fresh chicken as main ingredient can help maintain puppies lean and fit and 12% brown rice improves digestion helping the absorbtion process. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids together with linseeds content contribute to keep healthy skin and coat. Antioxidants from cranberries support overall health and vitamin C from apples help to strengthen the immune system. Egg content contributes to healthy muscles growth and organs.
- Complete dry food recommended for puppies up to 1 year old
- Fresh chicken No. 1 lean protein to help keep slim and trim
- Vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals support natural defences
- Brown Rice, a natural fibre keeps healthy digestion
- Fruits full of antioxidants support the immune system
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6 and flaxseed for healthy skin and radiant coat
- Eggs help building blocks of muscles and organs
Give your puppy a balanced diet to help him grow healthy and happy. Hill`s Ideal Balance Puppy does not contain any maize, wheat or soy and has no artificial colourings avoing any food intolerances or allergies.
Always check the feeding guidelines and if you are changing your puppy`s diet, gradually mix the new with the old to avoid any upset stomachs.
Fresh chicken (13%), brown rice (12%), oats, barley, chicken meal, pea protein concentrate, animal fat, potato protein, dried chicken, dried egg, flaxseed, digest, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, pea powder, apple powder, cranberry powder, carrot powder, broccoli powder, vitamins, trace elements and taurine. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|Dog weight (kg)||Months 1-3||Months 4-9||Months10-12|
Always make sure that your dog has access to plenty of water.
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.