Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Adult Wet Cat Food - Stew with Chicken & Vegetables
Highly digestible nutrition clinically proven to nourish the gut microbiome and help reduce digestive upsets. Fortified with Hill's ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of prebiotics, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being. Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Cat Food is highly digestible nutrition specially formulated to help reduce digestive upsets and ensure easy nutrient absorption. It is enriched with electolytes and B vitamins help replace lost nurients. Made with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a special blend of prebiotic fibers, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support optimal stool quality and digestive health. Fortified with Omega-3 & Omega-6s and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. This canned food has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & added vegetables that cats love.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Cat Food with Chicken & added Vegetables (stew) is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s digestive health.
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in cats and improve stool quality
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 & Omega-6s to support healthy skin and luxurious coat
With Chicken and Added vegetables: Chicken (18%), pork liver, wheat gluten, rice starch, rice, dried carrots, animal fat, minerals, digest, ground pecan shell, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.12%), psyllium, dried cranberries, taurine and trace elements. Total vegetables (1%).
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 82g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||28g per kg|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great for the old girl!My old cat has kidney failure and it has been tricky finding food that she likes. This one is now part of her regular diet. And it is in a tin rather than a pouch. Pity more food is not in recyclable packaging
Great for toothless catMy elderly cat with no teeth left loves this. Smooth consistency. Suitable size.
Fab for fussy catsMy wee guy is one of the fussiest eaters before his illness and it's been an nightmare trying to find something he will eat, To my delight he lives this.well worth trying