James Wellbeloved Cat Grain Free Turkey
James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey Grain Free is ideal for maintenance of adult Cats.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for cat with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein Turkey.
- Formulated without cereals.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction.
- Ideal for maintenance of adult cats.
- Promotes healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
*Please note the packshot and name have changed but product is still the same. Previously called James Wellbeloved Adult No Cereal Turkey
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
One of my cats has a sensitive tummy and I started using this and she loved it and she is much better for eating this. My other cat also loves it so much so both have it now.
My cats' favourite!My 3 cats are fussy about their food and for a while seemed not to like this anymore, but after a short gap they are very much back on track! they will eat other flavours from James Wellbeloved, but this is their favourite and seems to suit all three of them. It's nice to hear contented crunching from them all and I'm sure it's good for their teeth, too.
I was having to keep my cat with the delicate tummy away from the crunchie bowl, but since I have introduced this no cereal version, she has been absolutely fine & thoroughly enjoys them - as indeed do both of my cats. I would recommend them along with all Wellbeloved cat products.
Just recently I have introduced this kibble to my cats and it is liked by my fussy cats. They also choose this one over duck version.I also have noticed that their poop smells much less then when they eat Purina dry food.
My cat is healthy, has a beautiful coat and has always eaten James Wellbeloved cat food. Its the eqivalant of a humans balanced diet. FANTASTIC, Lamb & Vegetable is his favourite by far!!