James Wellbeloved Complete Adult Dry Cat Food - Light Turkey
Ideal for weight control in adult cats
James Wellbeloved Turkey Light is formulated to meet the needs of the adult cat which is overweight or which is prone to weight gain. It contains 15% fewer calories than our standard adult food and has higher levels of dietary fibre to help the cat feel fuller with a lower calorie intake. A higher protein level increases the likelihood that any weight loss will be loss of fatty tissue rather than muscle tissue. Because they may be under more strain in the heavier cat, we support joints and heart with a mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, herbs and extra taurine.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR CAT
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypo-allergenic - ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy glossy coat
- blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Yucca extract helps reduce stool odour
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut
- added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract
- beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
well lovedAll my cats love this food and have been eating this for years , they love all the flavours .
James wellbeloved light turkeyMy cats love these biscuits , there small As well and better for my older cat .
Cat really loves it!We have been using this for some time to try and reduce our 15 year old cats weight and it is gradually coming off! She has very few teeth so the small size is perfect for her
SuperMy cat was a little overweight and having found out he has a heart murmur, he needed to lose weight steadily. The vet recommended this brand and over a 6 week period, my little fur baby went from 6kg to his target weight 5kg. He is much happier in himself too.
Turkey light.My cats love this, They won't eat any Other dried food