James Wellbeloved Complete Adult Hairball Dry Cat Food - Turkey
James Wellbeloved Hairball Formula is ideal for adult cats that are prone to hairball problems. Hairballs are formed when hair swallowed by your cat during grooming accumulates in the stomach and can’t pass on to the next part of the digestive system. Because your cat can't get rid of the hair in the normal way, he or she has to vomit it out. Our Hairball formula contains 6% of natural insoluble pea fibre, which can trap swallowed hair and carry it all the way through the digestive tract and into the faeces, thus greatly reducing the incidence of vomited hairballs. A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein – Turkey.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products.
- Promotes healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart.
turkey meal (27.5%), white rice, turkey fat, brown rice, maize gluten, pea fibre (6.0%), poultry gravy, potato protein, tomato pomace (2.5%), whole linseed (2.5%), potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%)
Additives per kg
antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 200mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu,
Amino acids: taurine, 1000mg.
Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
protein 31.0%, crude fibres 4.5%, fat content 21%, crude ash 8.5%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%, omega-6 fatty acids 4.7%
|Body weight of cat (kg)||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Daily serving (g)||50||61||72||82||91||100|
|Indoor / Overweight||33||41||48||54||61||67|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary from cat to cat and can depend on whether other foods are also offered.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
James Wellbeloved cat foodGreat and good value for the money. My cats love it.
Cats are not keenMy cats are very fussy and don't seem to like them unfortunately shame because they are a great brand too. Some other cats would love them but just not mine
Suits CharlieThis is a repeat order as Charlie is happy with James Wellbeloved
Great for my catOur cat enjoys this and doesn't get sick with fur balls as much as she used to.
Brilliant!We switched our long-haired puss from wet food (pouches) to this. She loves it, and it has helped reduce fur balls - very rare now. ALSO it improved her back teeth which were getting heavily calcified (the vet was eyeing up for a Â£450 procedure - not needed now).