James Wellbeloved Complete Adult Hairball Dry Cat Food - Turkey
James Wellbeloved Hairball Formula is ideal for adult cats that are prone to hairball problems. Hairballs are formed when hair swallowed by your cat during grooming accumulates in the stomach and can’t pass on to the next part of the digestive system. Because your cat can't get rid of the hair in the normal way, he or she has to vomit it out. Our Hairball formula contains 6% of natural insoluble pea fibre, which can trap swallowed hair and carry it all the way through the digestive tract and into the faeces, thus greatly reducing the incidence of vomited hairballs. A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally hypoallergenic - ideal for Cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein – Turkey.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products.
- Promotes healthy, glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting eyes and heart.
turkey meal (27.5%), white rice, turkey fat, brown rice, maize gluten, pea fibre (6.0%), poultry gravy, potato protein, tomato pomace (2.5%), whole linseed (2.5%), potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%)
Additives per kg
antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 200mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu,
Amino acids: taurine, 1000mg.
Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
protein 31.0%, crude fibres 4.5%, fat content 21%, crude ash 8.5%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%, omega-6 fatty acids 4.7%
|Body weight of cat (kg)||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Daily serving (g)||50||61||72||82||91||100|
|Indoor / Overweight||33||41||48||54||61||67|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary from cat to cat and can depend on whether other foods are also offered.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good servicePet supermarket is very efficient and the products described give an accurate account. website is good to navigate
Loves this foodHaving a long haired cat with real hairball problems being sick frequently, I have been trying several different foods along with cat malt. This is the one food she will eat any time and she empties her dish. Only used this food for just over a week but the signs are good and I am hoping I have the solution at last , only time will tell hence four stars.
FurBall Dry Cat foodMy cat used to throw up fur balls frequently and now very rarely does - so it must work!
James wellbeloved hair ballOrder arrived within two days why go else where?
James Wellbeloved Adult Hair Ball foodprompt service, arrived within a couple of days and it does help with my cats hair balls, also appreciated the freebies enclosed