James Wellbeloved Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Turkey & Rice
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Dog Turkey & Rice Kibble is ideal for adult dogs with an adult weight of 10kg or less. It is a complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate source rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to reduce stool odour - added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Special support for natural defences - added cranberry and green tea extracts
- Oral health - special small, crunchy kibble
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Small breed james wellbelovedAlways fed my dogs james wellbeloved. Started on normal feed but my eldest dog was having trouble digesting the big feed. The vet suggested small breed feed and all has been well since. She is a border terrier and her 2 coats are always shinny and she has lots of energy. Never ails, so highly recommend. .
Dog loves itI had been feeding my small mongrel home cooked food but was concerned that I wasn't giving her all the nutrients she needs. She also loved pinching the cats James Wellbeloved cat biscuits so I decided to try her on the same brand small dog biscuits. She loves them and looks healthy on it.
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Turkey and RiceI've been feeding my dogs James Wellbeloved ever since one had digestive problems. My current dog is small so she gets the small breed variety twice a day along with some meat in the evening and thrives on it.
Yummyboth my dogs love this food , one does suffer with a upset tummy , but he is fine eating this
It was recommended by our vet many years agoI have been buying this product the last six years