Kokoba Training lead for Dogs
Teach your dog to walk safely by your side with the Kokoba training lead.
How it works
This lead is made from soft and durable nylon, which makes it safe and comfortable for you and your dog while out walking. It’s designed to train your pet to walk safely by your side. To do so, adjust the length of the lead to teach your dog to walk at heel or extend it up to two metres to give them room to sniff around and explore. A medium length lets you teach obedience training such as recall. Training more than one dog? Two sturdy, nickel snap hooks, two O-rings and a D-ring let you secure two pets.
- steer and train puppies and older dogs
- attaches to a collar or harness
- shorten lead to teach heel walking
- extend lead up to two metres to let them explore
- comes in red, black and blue
- durable double-stitched nylon webbing secures dogs
- comfortable grip for you to hold on to
- suitable for dogs of all ages
- walk one or two dogs on a single lead with a double-sided carabiner hook
When to use it
Training a puppy or rescue dog to walk safely by your side? Or teaching your senior dog some new moves? The Kokoba training lead can help. Adjust the length to train your dog to walk at your pace by your side – especially important in busy towns and parks with nosy dogs about.
You can secure the lead to a collar, but if your dog tends to pull, try a harness to discourage the behaviour. It’ll take the strain away from their neck and point them the right way. You can match the collar or harness with a red, black or blue lead.