Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food
At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• The Dachshund is a friendly, intelligent and loyal breed that is widely renowned as the ideal family dog. Because each breed has different needs, it’s important to select a food product that contains nutrients to support optimal health.
• Suitable for Dachshunds over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind to help maintain its good health and wellbeing.
• ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult contributes to supporting the Dachshund’s bones and joints, thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content. This exclusive formula also helps your dog maintain good muscle tone and an ideal weight.
• ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult also helps to reduce the smell and volume of your dog’s faecal matter.
• To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
The unique kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is tailor-made to help reduce tartar formation, thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Royal CanineMy dachshund love these her coat is so shiny from them. I highly recommend buying these.
Quality FoodMy dog has just progressed from puppy to adult food. We have used Royal Canin since he was weaned and he loves it Great shine on his coat, no stomach issues and by following the guidelines on the back of the pack he is a perfect weight. It may be more expensive than other brands but we will continue to buy.
ExcellentThis is the second time I have ordered the Royal Canin breed specific dry food. Our dog loves it and prefers it to any others we have tried him on. It is also great value for money and delivered really quickly.
Great for dachshundsFirst class product from a first class company will soon order more
Royal Canin Breed kibbleI have been buying this for at least 6 months but have now been forced to change my dogs diet as I feel that he is putting on too much weight with it. He is now on half of the recommended feed in a bid to reduce his ever increasing weight so I will search out a more efficient food for him that is less fattening. Fat doesn't mean healthy so cannot recommend this product.