At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• Suitable for dogs over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Shih Tzu Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult Shih Tzu in mind.
• The Shih Tzu’s bountiful coat of long, dense hair is doubtlessly one of this breed’s major traits. In addition to regular grooming, your dog’s diet can play a role in helping to support the health of your dog’s coat.
• ROYAL CANIN® Shih Tzu Adult’s adapted nutritional solution also contains calcium chelators, which contribute towards the maintenance of your dog’s dental hygiene.
• ROYAL CANIN® Shih Tzu Adult helps to maintain the health of your dog’s digestive function by contributing to a reduced faecal volume – and what’s more, it also helps to reduce the smell!
• ROYAL CANIN® Shih Tzu Adult contains an exclusive combination of nutrients that help to maintain your dog’s skin health – which in turn positively affects the health of its coat. This formula includes the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as an enrichment of borage oil; these fatty acids play a large role in helping to nourish your dog’s skin and coat.
The kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Shih Tzu Adult is tailor-made exclusively for this breed. Its shape and size are specially designed to make it easier for your dog to pick up and chew.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
3 little SHIHTZUSA friend recommended Royal Canine extra small Kibble. they are fussy eaters - spoiled - and usually will only eat wet food. They are 10 + 14 Years old Beau has had problems with his teeth - yet he has tucked into this. I ordered just the one pack at first and they enjoy it , so Im now repeat ordering ,as it works out cheaper. well worth a try.
Healthy FoodThis is the only dry dog food my shih tzu enjoys! He finishes his food in minutes
Great for ShihTzu'sThis dog food is great for our dog as he is a fussy eater.
Great for lhasa apsos too!My Lhasa apso is a fussy eater she absolutely loves this dog food.
Best food for shih tzusI have always bought royal canin shih tzu for my dog and he seems very happy with it.