Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie Adult Cat Wet Food - Morsels in Gravy
Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie is for the nutritional management of:
- Adult cats who have difficulty in maintaining their ideal body weight (neutering, overweight, low activity levels)
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
Urinary Moderate Calorie Benefits:
- Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones.
- Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- The reduced calorie content of the diet makes it possible to limit weight gain in cats with a tendency to obesity.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) that are naturally found on the healthy bladder mucosa but decrease in diopathic cystitis. This causes increased permeability of the bladder to bacteria, toxins and ions, resulting in bladder inflammation and stimulation of pain-sensitive receptors.
Urinary Moderate Calorie Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of cats with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Urinary Moderate Calorie to your cat, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
|Lean||185 g||1+6/8 pouch||280 g||2+6/8 pouch||370 g||3+6/8 pouch||465 g||4+6/8 pouch||555 g||5/4/8 pouch||650 g||6+4/8 pouch||740 g||7+4/8 pouch||835 g||8+2/8 pouch||925 g||9+2/8 pouch|
|Normal||145 g||1+4/8 pouch||220 g||2+2/8 pouch||290 g||3 pouch||365 g||3+6/8 pouch||435 g||4+2/8 pouch||510 g||5 pouch||585 g||5+6/8 pouch||655 g||6+4/8 pouch||730 g||7+2/8 pouch|
|Overweight||-||-||-||-||240 g||2+4/8 pouch||300 g||3 pouch||360 g||3+4/8 pouch||415 g||4+2/8 pouch||475 g||4+6/8 pouch||535 g||5+2/8 pouch||595 g||6 pouch|
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, various sugars. Crude ash: 1.8%. Crude fibre: 1%. Crude oil fats: 3.5%. Moisture: 80%. Protein: 10%.
Vitamin D3: 225 IU, E1 (Iron): 3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.25 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1 mg, E6 (Zinc): 10 mg, Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulfate: 0.25%. Technological additives: (acidity regulator) Sodium bisulfate: 0.5 g.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Has to have special diet cat foodMy cat seems to like his food ,but I should change it some times he might get fed up with same food all the times
Good customer serviceAlways delivered on time and the correct product. Thank you.
Completely Different ProductRoyal Canin has changed manufacturers and now the food is completely different. My cat has been eating this S/O Urinary for years, but instead of little meaty nuggets in gravy like before, this is now a slab of mush (referred to as “loaf” on the packet) which is not even the same colour or smell as before. My cat hates it. Please bring back the old formula.
Great for old catsGreat for my old cat who had urinary difficulties.
"New Design" means smaller packetsI've been buying this for our cats for years, and the so called "new design" feels like a bit of a rip off. Instead of 100g packets, it's now 85g packets, and the price is the same... Our cats love it, but even so, I will now be trying other foods as the smaller packets means we will have to buy it more often and the price for cat food goes up by quite a bit.