Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Sensitivity Control
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance)
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in kittens and adult cats
- Chicken, duck and rice are rarely involved in food allergy. These protein sources are highly digestible. This approach reduces the risk of allergic reaction in the cat.
- Very high amounts of biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid in combination with zinc reduce water losses through the skin and support the barrier effect of the skin.
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids, which are omega 3 long chain fatty acids, help maintain skin health and the integrity of the intestinal mucosa.
- The combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp, FOS) with zeolite helps to maintain a balanced gastrointestinal microflora and to protect the intestinal mucosa. This food is gluten and lactose free.
|Cat's weight (kg)||LEAN||-||NORMAL||-||OVERWEIGHT||-|
|-||(g / day)||Pouch / day||(g / day)||Pouch / day||(g / day)||Pouch / day|
|3||215||2 1/4||170||1 3/4||-||-|
|4||285||2 3/4||225||2 1/4||185||1 3/4|
|5||355||3 1/2||280||2 3/4||230||2 1/4|
|6||430||4 1/4||335||3 1/4||275||2 3/4|
|8||-||-||450||4 1/2||365||3 3/4|
|10||-||-||560||5 1/2||460||4 1/2|
Ingredients : meat and animal derivatives (chicken 34%), cereals (rice 6%), oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars. additives (per kg): nutritional additives: vitamin d3: 370 iu, e1 (iron): 7 mg, e2 (iodine): 0.5 mg, e4 (copper): 3 mg, e5 (manganese): 2 mg, e6 (zinc): 21 mg - technological additives: pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g, calcium sulphate: 2.8 g, cassia gum: 3 g. analytical constituents: protein: 8% - fat content: 5.5% - crude ash: 2.2% - crude fibres: 0.5% - moisture: 78% - essential fatty acids: 1.3% - epa/dha: 0.25%.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Very happy with this productOur cat has had a sensitive stomach for 6 or 7 years and the vet put him on this food. It has been the only cat food that he can tolerate and he’s really healthy with a lovely coat. More expensive than food you buy in a supermarket but worth it.
Royal Canine Veterinary Diet Feline Sensitivity Control WetMy cat was very sick last January with diarrhea and after blood tests had a raised white cell count, after medication to stop sickness and diarrhea was prescribed this product. It worked a treat and after 3 months slowly introduced his normal diet. He is 17 now, when he is sick occasionally I introduce the diet for a few days and then he is well again. This product is excellent and works every time. He is now back on his normal diet again.
DelightedAbsolutely delighted with this product. We have two 11 year old Bengals who are really benefiting from the sensitivity food . No more sickness they both absolutely love it. Very pleased with the service from this company, enjoy the fact that I can order by phone or email. Very pleasant, helpful staff.
Great service.Senior cat Hoby diabetic needs special food. So good service is always gives peace of mind.
Food for sickly catsI have a senior cat that every now and then is sick . Our vet gave him this to try and it’s good. Give it to him in small amounts and it stays down.