Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Mobility C2P + is a complete feed for adult dogs that helps maintain joint mobility and gives support to the joints after orthopaedic surgery or a traumatism.
- Exclusive joint complex: Innovative synergistic combination of turmeric extract, hydrolysed collagen, and green tea polyphenols, known to support joints.
- Scientifically proven: Appreciable improvement of dogs’ mobility and quality of life.
- Eases mobility management: A spontaneous food intake contributes to ease daily management of dogs’ mobility.
- Moderate calorie: Moderate calorie content to help support joints stressed by excess weight and maintain ideal weight.
Dry ingredients: maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, fish oil, beet pulp, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed collagen (1.5%), minerals, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives: (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: green tea extract (source of polyphenols): 3.1 g, turmeric extract (Curcuma Longa L.): 1.6 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 12% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 3.9%.
* L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.