SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect with Hub
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect uses your pet’s existing microchip like an electronic door key to allow them to come and go from the home without leaving doors and windows open. The included hub and app mean that the permissions of the door be controlled on your phone, wherever you are!
The included hub is connected to your home router with the included Ethernet cable and gives you wireless control. You can receive notifications when your pet leaves or enters the home, lock and unlock the door via time scheduling or manually. It provides alerts when a neighbourhood pet tries to access your home and it offers insights to your furry friend’s behaviour. To use the hub, you are required to have iOs9 or later and Android 4.4 or later. The app requires you to be connected to the internet (mobile or wireless broadband).
Note that the Sureflap Pet Door Connect doesn’t allow you to programmes different curfews for different pets. If the door is unlocked, all of your pets can exit the home.
- Reads your pet’s existing microchip to allow entry for your pets
- Suitable for large cats and small dogs
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (provide up to 6 months battery life)
- Hub included that connects to your router (mains powered)
- Control your pet door from anywhere in the world
- Receive notifications when your pet enters and leaves the home
- Lock or unlock the pet door, change the curfew times at anytime
- Gain insights into your pet’s behaviour
- App requires iOS9, Android 4.4 or later
- Can be accessed on a pc, requires latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari
- Receive intruder alerts if a pet that isn’t registered tried to enter.
When installing into glass, the SureFlap Mounting Adapter is required. This is because glass requires a circular hole. The mounting adapter ensures that the flap fits into the glass correctly with no gaps. The adapter can also be used when installing into a wall as it leaves a smooth and clean finish.
If installing into a wall, you may require a SureFlap Tunnel Extender. The tunnel extender creates a longer approach tunnel for thicker walls. Each extender adds 50mm of length.
- Flap opening size (the smallest area your pet will have to enter) – 178mm (W) x 170mm (H)
- Door/wall mounting hole size – 207mm (W) x 234mm (H)
- Glass mounting hole size (a circular hole is required) – The optimum hole size is 300mm in diameter, but it can be installed in holes up to 320mm in diameter
- Exterior frame size – 262mm (W) x 281mm (H)
We're sorry but there are no reviews of this product in English.