Trixie Activity Memory Trainer for Dogs 2.0
The Trixie Memory Trainer for Dogs is a great way to train your dog, as well as providing physical exercise. To engage your dog, fill the dispenser with treats and place the button up to 40m away. With the help of the included guide, you can teach your dog that pressing the button with their paw will release a treat from the container!
The versatile toy comes with a micro USB that can be plugged into the mains. If you prefer to use the toy outside, it can be powered with batteries too (not included).
- Increasing levels of difficulty due to the increasing distance between release button and food dispenser, in the end they can even be placed in different rooms
- Rotating reservoir inside the food dispenser with adjustable opening for adjusting the release of treats
- Additional holder to increase stability of release button
- Various means of fastening the release button by suction cup or peg for outside
- 1.5m micro USB cable included - use the trainer by plugging into the mains or batteries
- 3 AAA micro batteries and 4 C baby batteries required to run on batteries
- Includes booklet with tips and tricks for designing optimal training
- Includes small scoop for filling
- Operating range up to 40 m
- Non-slip due to rubber feet
- Measures 20 (diameter) x 24 (h) cm.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good Purchase7 month Boston Terrier, picked it up quickly and uses it frequently. Keeps him entertained.
Good PurchaseMy 7 month Boston Terrier loves it, keeps him busy. He worked it out quickly
Best purchase everBought this to entertain my lab with her breakfast or dinner if she has a few hours by herself before I finish work. It really makes her think and she gets so excited when it comes out the cupboard. You can see the stimulation it gives her. Fantastic item.
easy to use whilst training on your own with your dogBought this to use as a training aid teaching my dog to use agility equipment to keep her forward focused when completing weaves and contact equipment. Works really well as I can use this on my own as the remote control delivers the treats as and when I need them to without her looking back at me or turning to me for her reward.