Trixie Activity Memory Trainer for Dogs
Trixie Dog Activity Strategy Game Memory Trainer trains your dog to get the reward by pressing the remote control.
- increasing levels of difficulty due to the increasing distance between release button and food dispenser, in the end they can even be placed in different rooms
- rotating reservoir inside the food dispenser with adjustable opening for adjusting the release of treats
- additional holder to increase stability of release button
- various means of fastening the release button by suction cup or peg for outside
- includes small scoop for filling
- operating range up to 40 m
- non-slip due to rubber feet
- battery-powered (3 AAA micro batteries and 4 C baby batteries not included)
- incl. booklet with tips and tricks for designing optimal training
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good Purchase7 month Boston Terrier, picked it up quickly and uses it frequently. Keeps him entertained.
Good PurchaseMy 7 month Boston Terrier loves it, keeps him busy. He worked it out quickly
Best purchase everBought this to entertain my lab with her breakfast or dinner if she has a few hours by herself before I finish work. It really makes her think and she gets so excited when it comes out the cupboard. You can see the stimulation it gives her. Fantastic item.
easy to use whilst training on your own with your dogBought this to use as a training aid teaching my dog to use agility equipment to keep her forward focused when completing weaves and contact equipment. Works really well as I can use this on my own as the remote control delivers the treats as and when I need them to without her looking back at me or turning to me for her reward.