YuMOVE provides all the key nutrients required for healthy joints in a single supplement and is developed specifically as one of the best dog joint supplements to support dog joint health.
- Aids Stiff Joints - VitaEase Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal clear waters of New Zealand provides an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3. With 4 times more active than standard versions, VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel is proven to soothe stiff joints.
- Supports joint Structure - High strength Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage.
Natural Chondroitin found in VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer. Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Promotes Mobility - YuMOVE Dog contains a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours, helping to lubricate and cushion the joint. Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility.
- Clinically proven to work in just 6 weeks*
- The UK’s #1 veterinary joint supplement**
*Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
**Gfk Vet Track Sales Data, MAT values (March 2016)
Same product different packaging
VitaEase, Glucosamine HCI, Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Hyaluronic Acid.
(up to 15kg) 1 Tablet
(16-30kg) 2 Tablets
(31-45kg) 3 Tablets
Very Large Breeds
(Over 45kg) 4 Tablets
This can be given as a treat or simply added to their food daily. Double the daily recommendation for the first 4-6 weeks.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good product. Does what it saysMy 8 year old lab has been on YuMove tablets for a few weeks now. We saw improvements from the start. He can run around more easily, is gradually losing weight, and there are no signs of side effects. Plus, though he normally hates taking tablets, he has no problem with these. Would certainly recommend this product. It does what it says.
Years younger!My twelve and a half Pointer has been taking YuMove for several weeks now and so far seems much happier, more mobile and his skin is also much better.
yumoveas other have said before me , my dog is a elderly lab and is now stiff in back legs. vet said after various test it was old joints. these tablets work better than tablet my vet gave us . would recommend.
YuMoveI can only reiterate what others have said. My Beagle had a limp after an energetic visit to the beach. Taking her to the Vets they diagnosed that there was no bruising or fractures and that the limp was likely due to a touch of arthritis. She was prescribed medication which didnt really help much. I did my own research and read about YuMove and decided to try it out. The limp has now gone and the dosage of Yumove has been dramatically reduced to about 2 tablets a weeks to help ward off any symptoms reoccurring In her case they have given her extra vitality back and she really enjoys her walks/runs on the beach/in the country. I recommend that if your dog has a touch of arthritis you try YuMove before following implied expensive Vet Surgery.
YuMoveYuMove always work for my dogs