YuMOVE provides all the key nutrients required for healthy joints in a single supplement and is developed specifically as one of the best dog joint supplements to support dog joint health.
- Aids Stiff Joints - VitaEase Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal clear waters of New Zealand provides an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3. With 4 times more active than standard versions, VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel is proven to soothe stiff joints.
- Supports joint Structure - High strength Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage.
Natural Chondroitin found in VitaEase™ Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer. Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Promotes Mobility - YuMOVE Dog contains a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours, helping to lubricate and cushion the joint. Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility.
- Clinically proven to work in just 6 weeks*
- The UK’s #1 veterinary joint supplement**
*Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
**Gfk Vet Track Sales Data, MAT values (March 2016)
Same product different packaging
VitaEase, Glucosamine HCI, Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Hyaluronic Acid.
(up to 15kg) 1 Tablet
(16-30kg) 2 Tablets
(31-45kg) 3 Tablets
Very Large Breeds
(Over 45kg) 4 Tablets
This can be given as a treat or simply added to their food daily. Double the daily recommendation for the first 4-6 weeks.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Elderly dog with joint stiffnessYou over dog has really helped my dogs mobility, she can now manage stairs much more easily. Im very pleased. She likes the tablets so it's very easy to administer them!
Great productUmove was recommended by our vets over 3 years ago for our border collie whose joints were getting quite stiff and she was struggling to jump onto her chair. 3 years later she is running much better and can now still enjoy jumping on her chair.
Great ProductWell worth the money ,Been Using it on our Border collie for a few years who has arthritis in the hips & spine & its kept him going until age 16 years,though he now has wheels rear leg support as well for longer walks.
YuMOVEExcellent product! My 12 year old Cocker Spaniel could barely get out of bed because she was so stiff and she constantly ‘cricked’ and limped along. But within days of starting on YuMOVE, she was so much happier and back to her normal sprightly, exuberant self. No stiffness at all!
My second review of YuMoveMy 12 year old, cross breed, rescue dog, Alfie, has been on YuMove for 16 months now. The gradual improvements in his vitality and agility are now so marked that other dog walkers who know him are commenting on how much younger he seems. He is taking no other medication. I am thoroughly delighted with the results.