YuMove Active Dog
YuMove Active Dog tablets contain a unique formula that aids recovery after exercise while helping growing dogs and canine athletes stay in peak condition.
- Promotes mobility - Hyaluronic Acid is a major part of synovial fluid, which helps lubricate and cushion the joint during exercise.
- Extra strength Vitamin C & E neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain mobility long-term.
- Supports joint development - Glucosamine, N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and Manganese in high levels to support natural replenishment of joint tissue in active and growing joints, supporting cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Maintains active joints - The unique VitaEase Green Lipped Mussel provides an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3 which is 4 times more active than standard versions and is proven to soothe stiff joints after exercise.
- Agility and growth formula
- Aids recovery after exercise
VitaEase Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine HCI,Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc
(Up to 15kg) 1 tablet
(16 - 30kg) 2 tablets
(31 - 45kg) 3 tablets
VERY LARGE DOGS
(over 45kg) 4 tablets
This can be given as a treat or simply added to their food daily. Double the daily recommendation for the first 4-6 weeks.
* Please note the following changes have been made from the previous formula:
- Zinc has been removed as it is in high enough levels in most commercial dog foods.
- Liver flavouring has been swapped for a new tasty hypoallergenic flavouring to allow dogs allergic to pork to still benefit from YuMOVE.
- 12.5mg N-acetyl-D-glucosamine has been added to provide additional precursors to Hyaluronic acid (lubricant and shock absorber) for increased support.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
yumove active dog tabletsWould highly recommend, my 10 year old cross jack has been on these for 18 months, he did his crucial ligament and was very stiff when getting up, hes now like a puppy again, will be keeping him on them.
Yumove Active Dog tabletsThis supplement was recommended by my vet, and my elderly dogs take it every day. I understand that there is more than anecdotal evidence to suggest it aids joints, but I don't know how they'd be without it so it's hard to assess its actual efficacy. I simply want my dogs to be as comfortable as possible in their later years.
yumovevet said my dog needed a crucial ligament op.. cost around £3.000. didn't want to put her through that, so started giving her yu move about 8 month ago she is like a young dog again, no limps no stiffness and very active.. great product
Yumove Active" Promotes Mobility" These pills are marvellous, I was recommended them by a friend and my vet as my young 2 year old Labrador occasionally limped after exercise, and had done for about a year. We are now on the second batch, and she is like a new dog, she can once again jump and play with other large dogs with so far no after effects. These pills appear pricey but are cheaper and than prolonged use of anti-inflammatory s, as they only contain natural ingredients.
Really goodHave used these on previously with great results, so now putting new dog Barney on them