BETA Sensitive Adult Dry Dog Food - Salmon & Rice
PURINA BETA Sensitive with salmon and rice is a 100% complete and balanced diet specifically developed to minimise skin and digestive discomfort that may be caused by common food sensitivities. The Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help to promote a healthy skin, while the high-quality protein from salmon is a perfect match for the fussiest of dog. It is recommended for dogs with sensitive skin or digestion aged between 1 and 7 years old.
- Natural Prebiotics: Contains chicory, a natural prebiotic, to help improve digestive health.
- Skin & coat: Contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids from natural sources as well as vitamin A to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Immune system: Contains antioxidants such as vitamin E and C, to help support a healthy immune system.
- Rich in meat: BETA Sensitive contains high quality protein from salmon. Carefully balanced with wholesome ingredients such as wholegrain cereals
- Dual Kibbles: Two different sizes have been designed to encourage your dog to chew the food which aids nutrient absorption, while the dual shape reduces tartar by 21% after 28 days*.
*Nestlé-PURINA study: “Project Safari, 2010”
Composition: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, fish and fish derivatives (1.8%*), derivatives of vegetable origin (dried beet pulp 1.5%), vegetables (dried chicory root 1.1%), minerals.
*Equivalent to 4% rehydrated fish and fish derivatives: equivalent to 4% salmon.
IU/kg:Vit A : 20 300; Vit. D3: 1 180, Vit E: 97;
mg/kg: Fe (E1): 257; I (E2): 3.3; Cu (E4): 38.8; Mn (E5): 19.7; Zn (E6): 415; Se (E8): 0.45.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Adult dogMy dog has enjoyed this dry food since she was a puppy.