Hill's Prescription Diet Feline w/d
Even minor weight problems can have an impact on your cats health and energy levels. Its a problem that frequently begins with excessive calorie and fat intake as well as a lack of adequate exercise.
Hills Prescription Diet Feline W/D was formulated specifically to help manage cats who are slightly overweight as well as those prone to gaining weight. Weight problems can lead to more serious conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, and several others.
Fibre-responsive diseases (i.e. diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, colitis or constipation).
Struvite-associated Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease in obesity-prone cats.
- Energy, Fat - Reduced - Helps avoid weight gain and help lower lipid levels.
- Fibre - High - Obesity prevention: provides increased dietary bulk which aids satiety and avoids hunger. Diabetes mellitus: helps minimise blood glucose fluctuation, which may reduce insulin dosage. Colitis: modifies bowel transit time. Constipation: absorbs water and increases intestinal motility. < /li>
- L-Carnitine - Supplemented - Increases conversion of fat to energy. Helps maintain lean body mass.
- Magnesium Phosphorus - Controlled - Limits urinary concentration of struvite constituents, magnesium and phosphate. < /li>
- Target urinary pH Acid: pH 6.2-6.4 - Discourages the formation and aggregation of struvite crystals.
- Superior antioxidant formula - Added - Reduces harmful free radicals, to help avoid chronic conditions.
Not recommended for Kittens, Pregnant or lactating queens, Cats concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers or Cats that are debilitated, underweight or dehydrated.
By purchasing Hill's Prescription Diet Feline W/D, you confirm your pet has been examined by a vet who has recommended the use of this food on the basis of examination and diagnosis. You understand it is recommended while your pet is being fed Hill's Prescription Diet Feline W/D, you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this food and the on-going care of your pet. Should your pet's condition deteriorate in any way while using Hill's Prescription Diet Feline W/D seek immediate veterinary advice.
Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, maize gluten meal, ground rice, cellulose, digest, animal fat, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, calcium sulphate, L-carnitine supplement, salt, taurine, DL-methionine, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
W/DMy cat has this as he has diabetes, it helps to keep his weight under control. It is a reasonable price, and they deliver on time.
Top notch food and serviceHills food is the best. My cat loves it. Site is very easy to navigate and they deliver promptly. Everything I order is well packaged so no damages and the price is very good too.
Excellent serviceOne of my cats is on prescription food & pet supermarket is so easy to navigate around website..I'm a bit of a Technophobe but no problem when I have to re-order food..also a lot cheaper than vets...very quick service too
Efficient service and cheaper than the vetsWebsite is easy to navigate and the re-order option is also good. Our cat has been on W/D for years now and it's a lot cheaper to buy through MedicAnimal than to buy it through the vets.
Good food and good serviceHills W/D is an excellent product which was prescribed by my vet for my cat. She loves it and appears to be doing very well on it. Medicanimal is an easy site to navigate and I get top quality service here.