Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Sensitive
Hills Prescription Diet i/d Canine Sensitive provides complete balanced nutrition for adult dogs who have food sensitivities, gastrointestinal disorders, inflammatory bowel disease or are in recovery from an operation
- Highly digestible food to support relief from GI upsets
- Select protein (whole egg) and carbohydrate (brewers’ rice) sources help limit signs of food sensitivities
- Provides complete balanced nutrition for adult dogs and is suitable for long term feeding.
- High Energy density Allows feeding adequate energy in small amounts to reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Superior antioxidant formula neutralises free radicals in gastrointestinal and skin disorders.
Feeding guide: Body Weight
|2.50||50 - 65|
|5||80 - 110|
|10||135 - 185|
|20||225 - 315|
|30||310 - 425|
|40||380 - 525|
|50||450 - 625|
|60 +||10 per kg|
Ingredients: Brewers’ rice, dried whole egg, maize gluten meal, animal fat, barley, oats, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, L-lysine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements, and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Hills Prescription Diet i/d Canine SensitiveExcellent product. One of the few products which our German Shepherd can eat with her sensitive digestive system.
Hill's id sensitiveGreat product for my gsd who suffers with gastrointestinal problems. Great prices if ordered with discount codes.
Fantastic productVery good product for gastrointestinal health!! Always satisfied with ID!