Hill's Science Plan Canine Adult Advanced Fitness Mini
Hills Science Plan Canine Adult Advanced Fitness (Mini Bite) is specially formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of averagely active adult dogs between the ages of 1 and 6. Easy digestible with essential fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny cost.
Science Plan Canine Adult Advanced Fitness (Mini Bite) provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. It also contains Hills Superior Antioxidant Formula to help support the immune system, giving balanced nutrition and great taste for adult dogs.
The superior nutrition of Hills Science Plan Canine Adult Advanced Fitness helps adult dogs stay healthy for longer, whatever their lifestyle, and has a great taste dogs love.
- Controlled Phosphorus and Sodium levels sustain healthy vital organs.
- Optimal levels of Vitamin C & E to promote a healthy immune system
- High quality proteins to support lean muscle and high digestibility ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption
- L-Carnitine - helps maintain optimum body weight (to avoid strain on the joints) and healthy, strong muscles
- Glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulphate - protect and develop cartilage naturally to maintain healthy joints and good mobility
Ground corn, chicken and turkey meal, soybean meal, animal fat, corn gluten meal, digest, flaxseed, vegetable oil, sodium chloride, potassium citrate, L-lysine hydrochloride, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tryptophan.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Our 5 year old Shih Tzu has been fed on these since he was a puppy and is glowing with health. It helps that they are sold in "Mini" size for smaller breeds. My only negative comment would be that he doesn't seem to find them very tasty and picks at these rather than wolfing them down.