James Wellbeloved Medium and Large Junior Dry Dog Food - Duck & Rice
James Wellbeloved Junior Dog Duck & Rice is ideal maintenance for adolescent dogs with an adult weight over 10kg from 6 months of age. It is a complete hypoe-allergenic dry food. With protein sourced from duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- All duck protein, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- A blend of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids help maintain a healthy, glossy coat
- Added yucca extract help to reduce stool odour
- The added prebiotic of natural chicory inulin encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
good size kibble for our JuniorWe have use James Wellbelovered for all our dogs. Its especially good for itchy coats
You get what you pay forDog loves this stuff. Makes for nice poo's. Pricey but worth it.
My lab loves itI purchased this flavour for a change for my 7 month old lab as I was purchasing the turkey and rice flavour. My lab loves the duck and rice so long will be purchasing this flavour again for him.
Great FoodThis is good we have bought for our dog from day one. His seems to love it and he seems to be thriving off it, glossy coat etc. Our vet is very happy with him
My German Shepherd has always been a faddy eater. Despite having always bought good quality food, she has been prone to allergies and rashes and each month, refused to eat the food probably because she was bored of it. Four months ago, I tried James Beloved for the first time. I was surprised to see that she ate the food immediately. Within weeks, she had stopped scratching and the rashes had started to clear up. She waits to be fed now and has not got bored of this product. Having seen her health improv