Make walks more enjoyable for both you and your dog with the Kokoba non-pull muzzle.
How it works
Adjust this padded noseband to fit comfortably over your dog’s muzzle. If they pull, it tightens and closes the jaw. When they slow down, the noseband loosens – teaching your dog to walk safely and comfortably by your side.
The noseband is positioned away from your pet's eyes and throat and a safety strap prevents it from slipping and causing discomfort. Choose from three sizes then adjust the straps to fit your dog comfortably.
- teaches your dog to walk safely by your side
- closes your dog’s jaw if they pull ahead of you
- muzzle collar loosens again when they slow down
- force-free way to stop your dog from pulling
- no pressure is put on neck or throat area
- helps point your pet in the right direction
- padded noseband doesn’t cause discomfort
- choose from three sizes (37 to 51, to 41 to 57 or 46 to 64 centimetres)
- adjusts to your dog’s muzzle shape
- safety strap stops muzzle slipping over eyes or neck
When to use it
Teaching a strong dog to walk at your heel can be a challenge. Dominant breeds such as labradors and border collies can get excitable around other animals or dog walkers and pull heavily on their lead. The Kokoba non-pull muzzle helps you train your dog not to pull, walk at your side and be steered without having to use any force. Team the muzzle with a strong lead and harness for the best results.
You can reward correct walking technique by feeding your dog training treats when they obey your commands or walk to heel. The muzzle’s instruction manual offers more training tips.
End of nose to back of head (circumference)
|Width of strap|
37 - 51cm
41 - 57cm
46 - 64cm