Kokoba Stainless Steel Pet Bowl
This Kokoba standard feeding bowl is fuss-free, hygienic and can be used for dogs and cats.
How it works
This Kokoba bowl is a long-lasting, easy-to-clean option for serving up dinner to your pet. The whole bowl, including the rubber ring, is dishwasher-friendly, making it an hygienic choice. The stainless steel construction is taste-neutral, so it won't change the taste of your pet's food.
A rubber ring attached to the bottom helps keep the bowl in place as your dog eats, minimising food spillage and extra scraping noises. The quality rubber grips to the surface it's placed on to avoid scratching - if your pet is a fast eater, this also prevents it moving around.
- safe to put in the dishwasher
- 6 different sizes - 470 millilitres, 940 millilitres, 1800 millilitres, 2360 millilitres, 2840 millilitres, 4700 millilitres
- can use for food or water
- rubber stand stops it moving and scratching your floor
- for cats and dogs of all sizes and breeds
- made from high-quality, taste-neutral stainless steel.
When to use it
The Kokoba standard feeding bowl is perfect to use at every mealtime. If your pet is prone to allergies, rinse the bowl in warm water and wipe clean after every meal. Try to avoid using soaps that could irritate their skin.
In six sizes, it's ideal for cats and dogs of all breeds. For cats or smaller dogs like chihuahuas and English spaniels, choose from 470 millilitres, 940 millilitres or 1800 millilitres. 2360 millilitres, 2840 millilitres or 4700 millilitres will generally be sufficient for larger breeds like bull mastiffs or alsatians.
|H cm||W cm||D cm|