Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food
At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• Suitable for Labrador Retrievers aged 15 months old and over, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
• ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult contains an adapted calorie content – including an increased protein level and a reduced fat intake to help your dog maintain a healthy weight.
• The structure of a Labrador Retriever’s water-resistant coat insulates it from the cold. Therefore, the condition of a Labrador Retriever’s coat is essential.
• ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult helps to support the skin’s “barrier” role with an exclusive complex. With borage oil and other essential fatty acids among the nutrients included, this formula helps to maintain the health of your dog’s skin and coat.
• Through the inclusion of specific nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult helps support to healthy bones and joints.
What’s more, the kibble’s texture and formula are tailor-made exclusively for the Labrador Retriever’s jaw. The specially adapted shape of the kibble also helps reduce the rate of food intake to help your dog maintain a healthy bodyweight.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Dog loves itThis is the second lot I have brought, my Labrador seems to love it, good value for money
Prefect for my 2 year old labradorHe looks in good condition and loves it. I would not change.
puppies love it.used this from breeder as a puppy through to adult. I find the adult kibble rather large for a Labrador.
Great all round for dogsSince getting our first rescue Labrador aged 11 months we have fed her on the royal canon for labradors, will no problem changing her from a tinned meat-based food. We recently acquired a rescue male black Labrador aged 2, and although he’s taken a little more persuading, has come round to the kibbles. When we are out walking with them people remark upon how beautiful their coats are and how bright-eyed they are. I have to agree. We are very lucky to have two lovely dogs.
my labrador loves itI but this every month for my labrador it keeps his coat very shiny and health