Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie
Royal Canin Urinary Moderate Calorie is for the nutritional management of:
- Adult cats who have difficulty in maintaining their ideal body weight (neutering, overweight, low activity levels)
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
Urinary Moderate Calorie Benefits:
- Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones.
- Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- The reduced calorie content of the diet makes it possible to limit weight gain in cats with a tendency to obesity.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) that are naturally found on the healthy bladder mucosa but decrease in diopathic cystitis. This causes increased permeability of the bladder to bacteria, toxins and ions, resulting in bladder inflammation and stimulation of pain-sensitive receptors.
Urinary Moderate Calorie Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of cats with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Urinary Moderate Calorie to your cat, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
|Lean||185 g||1+6/8 pouch||280 g||2+6/8 pouch||370 g||3+6/8 pouch||465 g||4+6/8 pouch||555 g||5/4/8 pouch||650 g||6+4/8 pouch||740 g||7+4/8 pouch||835 g||8+2/8 pouch||925 g||9+2/8 pouch|
|Normal||145 g||1+4/8 pouch||220 g||2+2/8 pouch||290 g||3 pouch||365 g||3+6/8 pouch||435 g||4+2/8 pouch||510 g||5 pouch||585 g||5+6/8 pouch||655 g||6+4/8 pouch||730 g||7+2/8 pouch|
|Overweight||-||-||-||-||240 g||2+4/8 pouch||300 g||3 pouch||360 g||3+4/8 pouch||415 g||4+2/8 pouch||475 g||4+6/8 pouch||535 g||5+2/8 pouch||595 g||6 pouch|
Ingredients: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat gluten*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, minerals, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). Additives (per kg): nutritional additives: vitamin a: 22300 iu, vitamin d3: 500 iu, e1 (iron): 41 mg, e2 (iodine): 3.2 mg, e4 (copper): 6 mg, e5 (manganese): 54 mg, e6 (zinc): 177 mg, e8 (selenium): 0.07 mg - preservatives - antioxidants. Analytical constituents: protein: 34% - fat content: 11% - crude ash: 9.1% - crude fibres: 7% - calcium: 1% - phosphorus: 0.95% - sodium: 1.1% - chloride: 1.89% - potassium: 1% - magnesium: 0.05% - sulphur: 0.5% - total taurine: 0.21% - urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate: 10 g/kg - dl-methionine. *l.i.p.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great productAsked to review this again after I reviewed it March 2014 can still say this product is excellent and both cats still love it and it has kept them alive for nearly 10 years thoug I do change from moderate calorie to ordinary occasionally and they love both equally
Excellent productMy 6 year old male cat has been on this diet for nearly 3 years now following a life threatening bout of a urinary infection and blocked urethra. Knowing how fussy cats can be, I'm very relieved and happy to say he still loves it after all this time! Price is very reasonable and service excellent each time by the Petmeds team.
QualityMy cat won't eat anything else...cheapest on this site ... vets charge too much.fab quick service too.
QualityQuality food , service and loyalty rewards... cat loves his food and if I'm late on ordering...the cat turns her nose up at anything else. Pet supermarket have great super service
Urinary Moderate CalorieFeline Urinary Moderate Calorie Pouches.