Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food
At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
• Because each breed has its own specific requirements, ROYAL CANIN®’s Breed Health Nutrition range caters to the dietary needs of dogs of different breeds to support optimal health.
• Suitable for Yorkshire Terriers over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
• ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult contributes to maintaining the health of your Yorkie’s coat through an adapted content enriched by essential omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), omega-6 fatty acids, borage oil, and biotin.
• ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult satisfies even the fussiest of appetites, thanks to a combination of exceptional flavours that your dog won’t be able to resist!
• To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Wet Food: Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Royal Canin dry food for Yorkshire TerrierMy Ruby is now coming up to 9yrs old Has always had this food since 6wks old She has got on well with this dry food and I find that buying Royal Canin for the breed is the best thing that you can give your dog with all the nutrients that is needed for them
Yorkie foodBella’s coming up to 8 years old now. She’s had this food from 8 weeks old! Have tried different ones from time to time, she won’t touch them. Also she’s the fussiest dog ever!
Perfect for my Yorkie's sensitive tummySeems much healthier and happier after switching to this along with Royal Canin dry food. Settled my yorkie's delicate tummy. Great value when on offer
Perfect for my Yorkie's sensitive tummyHe really enjoys this along with the Royal Canin wet food pouches. No longer use anything else as this has worked to settle his delicate tummy. Seems much happier and healthier too. Great value when on offer
Love itMy dog actually eats royal canine wouldn't eat other's