SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap uses your cat’s existing microchip like an electronic door key to keep unwanted animals out of your home. The unique number on your cat’s microchip is permanently stored in the memory of the cat flap, even when the batteries are removed. When your cat approaches the cat flap from the outside, it reads their microchip and the door unlocks. It remains locked for any other animals who try to gain entry, creating a secure environment for your cat. Resident cats are less stressed once they realise their home is no longer being invaded.
- Makes cats feel more comfortable in their own homes
- No more fights or spray marking in the house
- Compatible with all common microchips and the Sure Petcare RFID collar tag (not included)
- Battery powered – requires 4 x AA batteries which last up to a year (not included)
- Low battery indicator light gives you plenty of notice when the batteries need changing
- Can be installed in doors, glass or walls
- Four-way manual lock allows greater control of your cat’s entry or exit
- Stores up to 32 pet identities
When installing into glass, the SureFlap Mounting Adapter is required. This is because glass requires a circular hole. The mounting adapter ensures that the flap fits into the glass correctly with no gaps. The adapter can also be used when installing into a wall as it leaves a smooth and clean finish.
- Flap opening size (the smallest area your cat will have to enter) – 142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
- Door/wall mounting hole size – 165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
- Glass mounting hole size (a circular hole is required) – The optimum hole size is 212mm in diameter, but it can be installed in holes up to 260mm in diameter
- Exterior frame size – 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
perfect replacement cat flapI am now on my 3rd & ;microchip cat flap & in about 10 years with my previous 2 being from a very much more expensive brand. They had either stopped working altogether or were letting in other cats - nothing could be done, apparently! I chose SureFlap because I'd fitted one of these in my daughters house 2 years ago and it is simple to use and works well. PetSupermarket gave an excellent price and, as always, I'm very happy with their service. It went in well despite looking smaller than the previous cat flap, and my 4 cats can all use it easily - even the Maine Coon
Great Cat FlapReplacement for previous Sureflap.Easy to install and cat used without any problem
Does what it says on the tinAfter a couple of days of resistance my cat has mastered using the cat flap ... however if I’m near the door she still expects the Butler to open it for her haha
Much appreciated by my cat!My cat was getting bullied by a neighbours cat, which was getting into the house through a standard catflap. The Sureflap has solved this! It keeps the interloper out while letting Toby come and go as he pleases. The only hitch was that it kept sticking open - however, this was solved when I loosened the screws.
Sure flap cat flapExcellent product. Easy to install, worked immediately with micro chip.